Saturday 21 June 2014

Beauty loves...

Yes its been a while since I have posted, and I'm extremely sorry! Uni work and exams just got very overwhelming, but Im back, and here I am with another post. This time a post on the beauty products I have been loving recently.

To kick start this post, I have been loving the Maybelline Fit Me range, its a drug store brand makeup that I finally found the one I love using. In particular to this range I have been loving the Foundation and Concealer. 

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

I have found that both this products provide me with an excellent coverage hiding all blemish, spots, and anything else that wants to be hidden. A little goes a long way, which is even better. I have also found that they both extremely easy to apply to the skin, providing a wonderful flawless look, that doesn't appear oily or cake like in any way.

This month, and probably all year I have been loving a red lip, and not only at night time. I believe a red lip is the perfect way to make any statement, and make those lips pop. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick alarm

I have also been loving a gorgeous bright pink colour this year too, and especially love wearing it in winter, just to make sure I still have some brightness in my outfit. Im especially in love with the Maybelline Colour Sensation range, which includes a range of beautiful colours at a excellent price. All these lipsticks apply with such ease, and one coat is all you need to make your lips pop.
Maybelline Colour Sensation

I recently purchased my first Real Techniques brush. I bought the expert face brush to start my collection off with. Since using it, I have become extremely in love with it and wouldn't go back to any other brushes. I find this brush gives me a great coverage for my foundation, blending the foundation into my skin with such ease and perfection. The brush is extremely soft and makes the experience even more enjoyable. I would highly recommend these brushes to anyone and can not wait to expand my collection

Real Techniques Expert brush

Since leaving school I have been loving wearing nail polish all the time, and it has even come to the stage where I can't even stand looking at my fingers without any nail polish. I tend to stick with all the pinks, bright or light. However recently I decide to experiment a little and try wearing white and I love it. I think it looks so fresh and clean. However the only thing I dislike about it is I personally found that the nail polish became dirty extremely quickly (within 5 days of wearing it and required me to reapply)



So there are just a few of the beauty products I have been loving recently. Please leave any comments, questions or thoughts of styles of post you would like to see, and also let me know if you liked this style of post. Till next time...

Ash
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love the red lipstick :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!! I've been wearing it non stop!!! Its definitely one of my beauty essentials

      Delete