Wednesday 5 February 2014

2014 and My Adventures so far...


Firstly I want to start this blog by saying welcome to 2014 (although almost a month through). I hope everyone had a great break and has welcomed 2014 with open arms. I also want to say a massive sorry, for not blogging for what seems to be ages, I got carried away with the new year, and work, and trying to fit everything in before I went on a holiday, which brings me to my blog today.

Recently I took a 10 night trip to Bali, with my family and another family. This was a massive deal for me as it was my first time overseas... eek. That's right it took me 17 years until I finally flew out of Australia and over the seas. I thought in this bog I would show you some of my favourite purchase I made, and some of my memories. I hope you all enjoy :)

Starting off with our accommodation.....
We stayed at a beautiful place called Amadea Resort's and Villa's in Seminyak. I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Seminyak. The staff were extremely friendly, and the resort made you feel like you were in paradise, forgetting the busy streets you had come from.


Shopping....
I didn't shop as much as I expected I would, but I still managed to pick up some beautiful pieces, both from the markets and boutique stores. 
Starting off with this beautiful skort from a little boutique store which was a few blocks down from our resort.


I absolutely adore the colours in this skort, and couldn't resist buying it, I had walked past it about 5 times and I knew I had to buy it. It was roughly around $45.00. I wasn't going to complain about it, considering it is good quality and the material is beautiful. However when I got home I found it online at popcherry.com for $30.00 but I'm still glad I bought it!!



My next purchase I bought at shopping centre, which was having a massive sale at the time ***yay*** This hot pink clutch. At first I wasn't sure about this, I tend to use handbags rather then clutches, but after realising I'm coming to the age now when I'm going to be going out a lot more, I knew it had to be mine.  Its roughly the size of an A4 piece of paper, which is perfect for me, because I always attend to pack more then what I need, and also comes with a long gold chain. This was previously $60.00 and I managed to get it for $20.00


Quick note, this picture doesn't give this dress any justice!!! This is the perfect dress to wear over bathers, or just chill around the house in. It is super comfy, and light weight so great on warm days, and it has a low back. Believe it or not i scored this dress at a little store only for $5.00. I must admit i was pretty proud of this purchase and wish I had bought a few more in this style.

Here are a few more snap shots from my trip....




Again I apologise for this being so late, but I do hope you enjoyed this. Please feel free to leave any comments below, and any suggestions on some blog post you would like to see. I would love to hear from you all

Love Ash
xxx













4 comments:

  1. Wow it looks amazing! I'd love to visit some time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures don't even give it justice. This place was incredible. I would strongly recommended going :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster award at:

    http://sincerelybrionybea.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    (Sorry if you've already done this!)

    BrionyBea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you very much.... no i haven't already done this so i will make sure i do x

    ReplyDelete